Fully Customized Programs
When you have very specific guidelines while looking for a program for your group, it is impossible to find a packaged program that will suit you. You will NEVER find the perfect thing. Rather, you must CREATE it.
For that reason, Corporate Explorer Training offers the perfect solution: a fully customized program built by combining selections from the ala carte program menu below AND any specific areas of focus that you feel are necessary to include. By building a program using these building blocks you end up with an agenda that covers all the areas that are important to you.
- Create a Dynamic Program to Fit PERFECTLY
- Cover ALL quadrants in One Training
- Flexible Timing - Programs from Hours to Days long
- Combine Facilitated Meetings With Specialized Training
- Take Advantage of Having a Professional Keep Your Event Running Smooth
- Pick and Choose the Ideal Agenda for Your Group
Customized Retreat and Meeting Options
When it comes to corporate training, one size does not fit all. Each group has different needs and desires – especially where special events are concerned.
When it comes to group retreats, executive summits, multi-day meetings, in-depth training, etc., you want to feel confident and excited about the program you select . Finding a perfect off-the-shelf program is nearly impossible.
At Corporate Explorer Training we offer completely customizable facilitation for retreats, workshops, meetings and training sessions. These programs can be just a couple hours long or last for many days – depending on your needs.
Since every company is different, every location is different and desired outcomes are different, it makes sense to fit the program to your company. Too often companies are asked to fit a pre-set program – often with less-than-stellar results.
Corporate Explorer Training has compiled an ala carte menu of options to choose from to help you begin to design the ideal program for your group. Each activity is designed with a specific purpose or outcome and can be tailored to fit your group directly.
Mix and match these items to come up with the perfect itinerary for your group!
- MVV – Mission Vision Values – review, revise or create these crucial business benchmarks in a fun, facilitated environment.
- Create a Code of Conduct – this is an important step forward in making the workplace a uniformly respectful and safe environment.
- Make a short movie – conceptualize, write, plan, film, edit and produce your own video. This could be a promotional piece for your group that could be posted on your web site in order to humanize it. This is a very effective marketing and relationship building tool.
- Group Hike – as a group, and with a purpose take on a local hike – perhaps to have an outdoor meeting!
- Dance Lessons – leading and following are critical in business – on the dance floor, too.
- Human Stacking – balancing and creating various formations that are dependent on you working together effectively.
- Whitewater Rafting – or more calm float trip.
- Wild Elements Play Park – Treetop obstacle course designed with adrenaline and fun in mind.
- Kayak to a nearby island – jump off a cliff (if you are brave).
- Behavior Style 360 Degree Matrix – learn to work with different behavior styles – strengths and weaknesses
- Optimal Time Management – time, our most precious resource, effectively managed is the most valuable asset you’ve got. Learn how to optimize the way you spend your time.
- Authentic Leadership – what does it take to lead effectively? It may have more to do with HOW you show up with people than what the title on your business card says.
- Breathing and Meditation – Centering together as a group – may incorporate traditional elements like humming, bouncing, movement, etc.
- Painting to Music – dancing with paint in a safe and secure setting. You will be amazed at the freedom people experience as the music sets them free. The culmination of the event is a piece of artwork created by the group together on a large canvass that can make a unique and meaningful contribution to your office décor.
- Outstanding Performance Art Program - Learn how to create stand out results methodically - while having a blast with dynamic challenges involving teamwork and painting!
- Business Pyramid Challenge – Teams are given a task to complete that will be judged according to business principles and quality model construction.
- CAP Feedback Module – constant and vigilant course correction keep your business on track, so putting a system in place is critical to making a working system.
- Volunteer to serve a meal with your group at a shelter – eat.
- Work with at-risk youths to give them positive experiences.
- Javelina Air – paper plane construction activity.
- Secret Gardening – Guerilla Gardening – build a miniature garden with colorful landscaping in the most unlikely of places.
- Eagle Glider Construction Challenge - your people will be building and testing their very own model plane.
- Ancient Monument Modeling Construction Challenge - group activity featuring delivery of specially modeled structures.
- Bungee Blaster Challenge – accuracy, distance and style all count with this fun activity.
- FullTilt Cardboard Boat Building – create (AND TEST!) cardboard boats in teams of two to four people using ordinary packing materials.
- 7 Habits Outback Style – visit the classic list from the bestselling book and learn how to apply them directly in your business TODAY.
- Guided group exercises – discover the value in including an outside moderator/host to usher a meeting forward.
- Learn Facilitation Skills – Actively work with groups effectively and energetically.
- Construct a Communications Credo – how we communicate is just as important as what we communicate, so this process allows the group to come up with clear guidelines to optimize the process.
- The Art of Presenting – an experiential and engaging way to learn how to put your best foot forward when dealing with others inside and outside your company.
- Cross Boundaries Communications Module - fun and active skills development program culminating in teams challenging each other's abilities with slingshots using marshmallows as ammunition!
- Camp near Squamish at the Canadian Outback Adventure Base (if you are local to Vancouver).
- Camp on an Island up Indian Arm.
- Take advantage of local natural attractions.
There are so many possibilities that it is not feasible to include all of them here. If you have any special requests let us now. We love making it possible for you to try amazing new things, too!
You have everything to gain by contacting us. Corporate Explorer Training IS Your Solution!